Mansion Day School students wear uniforms to cultivate an atmosphere of acceptance and to intensify our student’s sense of belonging.
- Socks and leggings should coordinate with the school colors that are stated in the enforced uniform policy. (MDS logo is NOT required)
- No shoes higher than the ankle, with the exception of winter boots in the season.
- No open toe shoes.
- No gloves are worn indoors during the school day.
- MDS-logo sweaters and sweatshirts only can be worn during the school day.
- No creative hair cuts for boys, including zig-zag parts and hair designs.
All students must wear a red, short sleeve polo (no MDS logo required). It is recommended to purchase the shirt at this time because of seasonal availability.
Official school uniforms are required during the academic day unless otherwise indicated by scheduled calendar events and/or faculty and staff permission. These days are termed “Spirit Wear” days. See the Mansion Volunteer Program (MVP) to order spirit wear t-shirts and sweatshirts.
Throughout the year, the School hosts Uniform Sales, where gently used, donated uniforms can be purchased at a fraction of the original cost, with all proceeds benefiting the school. We gladly accept donations of gently used uniform logo shirts, navy or khaki pants, as well as sweatshirts, Spirit Wear, and outerwear.
Mansion Day School logo uniforms are exclusively available at The School Closet. The School Closet (located just 10 minutes from campus in Bexley, OH) is a full-service uniform company for over 25 years. The School Closet offers quality, service, and value. Delivery service to Mansion Day School is available upon request.