An essential characteristic of a strong and dynamic institution is the ability to reflect periodically on what is most important to its ongoing success. In 2014, the Board of Trustees approved and adopted a new roadmap for the fulfillment of the school’s mission. While there are dozens of action items mandated by the plan, they can be reduced to the following six strategic objectives:
- Build financial capital and reserve
- Increase and maintain enrollment
- Maximize organizational effectiveness
- Expand and improve facilities
- Broaden awareness
- Maintain a forward-thinking and relevant curriculum
For more information, please review the Strategic Plan Summary. Contact Dee James, Head of School with questions and comments.